FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1: Do you allow long term guests?
A1: Yes, you can stay for a long as you’d like. Guests staying longer than 6 months are subject to a $40 application fee which involves a background/credit check.
Q2: Do you allow dogs?
A2: We are a very pet friendly community; however, no Pit-Bull breeds or mixes of, allowed in our community per Miami-Dade county law. All pet owners must provide proof of their pet’s current rabies vaccinations upon check-in. Dogs must be on a leash at all times while outdoors. Dogs shall not be left unattended and or tied up outdoors. Dogs must be supervised at all times while outdoors. Please pick up
Q3: Do we have cable television?
A3: For short term stays, it’s best to use an antenna, which will allow you to possibly receive 30-40 channels. For longer stays, you can set up an account with a providing cable company such as Comcast. This service & agreement must be set up with Comcast. Payments will be made directly to Comcast. We do not provide the service or the agreement or handle the billing. Or you may also use an antenna.
Q4: Do you have a swimming pool?
A4: Yes, a large, clean, heated pool. The pool area is attached to our air conditioned clubhouse which has our lending libraries, billiard room, tables/chairs, drinking fountain and bathrooms.
Q5: Are you near the beach?
A5: There is a small beach located 8 miles away. Miami Beach and the Florida Keys are less than an hour away.
Q6: How close is the nearest restaurant and shopping?
A6: There are many options for restaurants and shopping nearby. Pick up brochures for local eateries, shopping and attractions, in our main office.
Q7: Do you offer WiFi?
A7: Yes, complimentary WiFi is available in the common areas of our community. It is not guaranteed to be available on-site. Feel free to use our clubhouse to enjoy the best WiFi connection. Please note that our WiFi connection is for general use only- it is not suitable for streaming shows & movies or similar activities.
Q8: Do you offer storage rates?
A8: We do offer storage. Please contact us for rates & availability.
Q9: Can you place me near the bathrooms due to a handicap?
A9: Yes, we will place you as close as possible to the facilities.
Q10: What else is offered in the park?
A10: We have a general store, fitness center, a recreation hall with pool tables, petanque, horse shoes, volleyball, lending library , shuffle board courts, and planned activities.
Q11: How far away from Key Largo/Miami is the Boardwalk?
A11: Key Largo is about 30 minutes south and Miami is about 30 minutes north.
Q12: Can we have a campfire on our site?
A12: Unfortunately, there are no campfires allowed in our community due to city regulations.
Q13: Do you have any pull-thru sites?
A13: All of our sites are back-ins. However, our team members are available to guide you to your site and assist you with backing in, if needed.
Q14: Can I receive mail while I am staying there?
A14: Of course! Be sure your name and our address is on the item and it will arrive to our office. We will then sort it by last name & you can pick it up in the office during our business hours. We also have an outgoing mail area in the office so you can drop off mail that needs to be sent out.
Q15: How can I receive a “Good Sam” discount on my reservation?
Save 10% on Campground Fees when you Join the Good Sam RV Club Today
1. Park speed limit is 10 miles per hour. Please drive slowly, children at play.
2. Quiet hours are observed & strictly enforced from: 10:00 pm to 8:00 am
3. Please place garbage in dumpster or out at curb by 9 am to be picked up from RV sites.
4. Respect your neighbor’s privacy. Do not take shortcuts through other guests’ sites.
5. Dog owners must be in control of their dog & have it leashed at all times while outdoors. Pets are not allowed to be tied up and/or unattended outdoors. Pet owners are responsible to clean up after their dogs- bags available at office. Absolutely no pit-bulls allowed, per Miami-Dade county law. We strictly enforce all of the Miami-Dade county pet laws.
6. Check out is 12:00 noon. Guests in need of a late-departure must make arrangements in advance with the office.
7. The billiard room and library are open from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm daily. No one under the age of 18 allowed without adult supervision. No food or drink inside this room please.
8. No smoking in any resort building.
9. Only umbrella clotheslines permitted.
10. Motorcycles to be ridden to and from the park only.
11. You are legally responsible for any damages or injuries caused by you, your family or guests while using park equipment.
12. Visitors must register at the park office upon arrival. Visitors of registered RV guests must leave the park by 10:00 pm or register for overnight. Prices are based on 2 adults. Extra adult charge is $3.00 per day.
13. Our swimming pool is for registered guests only. No one under the age of 18 allowed without adult supervision. No lifeguard on duty, swim at own risk. No glass, pets or horseplay allowed in pool area. No street clothes are allowed to be worn in the pool. Street clothes ruin the chlorine levels which will require management to close the pool. Proper swimwear required!
14. You will be given an entry code for the gate upon checking in. Please do not give this code to visitors.
15. NO TENT CAMPING ALLOWED.
16. The fitness gym is open from 9:00 am – 10:00 pm. No one under the age of 18 allowed. Be aware of your comfort level while using the equipment – use at your own risk.
17. All balances are due upon check-in (US Funds).
18. Membership/ Club Discounts must be mentioned at time of making reservation and proof provided upon check-in. *Discounts are not valid during certain times of the year, please inquire in office.
19. RV’ers ARE allowed to park on the grass at your own site only, despite the posted signs. Do not park in empty sites. However, our community strictly enforces the Miami-Dade county fire code which states NO PARKING ON THE STREET! Any vehicle on the street (any portion) is subject to be towed immediately. Do NOT park on the street.
20. All vehicles must display a parking pass. Please obtain one during check-in and display it while in our community.